Location: Singles > Guest Submissions > Ace
We've got some CD's (mp3 rips) that didn't seem to exist anywhere online, but you can now find them here.
Cheers, Ace!
Martin Parker – I Won't Let Go
Label: | Pure Music (2) – PURECDS019 |
|---|---|
Format: | CD, Single |
Country: | Australia |
Released: | |
Genre: | Electronic |
Style: | House |
| 1 | I Won't Let Go (Skitz's Getting Loser Radio Mix) | 3:54 | |
| 2 | I Won't Let Go (70's Gold Classic Radio Mix) | 4:11 | |
| 3 | I Won't Let Go (House Radio Edit) | 4:09 | |
| 4 | I Won't Let Go (70's Gold Classic Mix) | 5:26 | |
| 5 | I Won't Let Go (Skitz's Getting Loser Club Mix) | 6:27 | |
| 6 | I Won't Let Go (House Mix) | 5:57 | |
| 7 | I Won't Let Go | 5:48 |
Strict Instructor – Step-Two-Three-Four
Label: | Scandinavian Records – SRCDM 53539 |
|---|---|
Format: | CD, Maxi-Single |
Country: | Sweden |
Released: | |
Genre: | Electronic |
Style: | House |
| 1 | Step-Two-Three-Four (Love To Infinity Radio Mix) | 3:24 | |
| 2 | Step-Two-Three-Four (Love To Infinity 12" Mix) | 6:50 | |
| 3 | Step-Two-Three-Four (Underwater Mix) | 6:07 |
Lost In Nova Scotia Feat. Alexandria (2) – What U Do To Me
Label: | Hussle Recordings – HUSSYD058 |
|---|---|
Format: | 6 x File, MP3, Single, 320 kbps |
Country: | Australia |
Released: | |
Genre: | Electronic |
Style: | Progressive House, House, Electro |



No comments:
Post a Comment