Location: Singles > Guest Submissions > Blind Alley Records
Thanks again! ;-)
Hill Heaven 11 – Revolution E.P.
Label: | Lisergica Records – TRIP 003 |
|---|---|
Format: | Vinyl, 12", EP |
Country: | Italy |
Released: | |
Genre: | Electronic |
Style: | Trance |
| A1 | Revoluted (Phase Mix) | 8:22 | |
| A2 | Revoluted (Ambient Mix) | 7:27 | |
| B1 | Hawake | 7:25 | |
| B2 | More Gates |

I've always been keen on super obscure Italian records, so this is right up my alley, many thanks to the guy who donated this, it's very hard to find this even on Soulseek.
ReplyDeleteI'm the dude who gave you that x8 CD donation, have some interesting shit to donate which will be sent off once I get a 22 CD Discogs order I have pending in the mail and that gets which has some stuff I'll be dropping by.
Some of stuff I'll be donating soon:
https://www.discogs.com/release/8810658-YNigro-Computerov-Technology
https://www.discogs.com/release/18381448-Various-UMIX-University-Of-Michigan-Multicultural-Portfolio
https://www.discogs.com/release/6258837-Ciphyre-Know-The-Code
Not the coolest shit ever but that UMIX CD looks to be incredibly rare and the other two CDs are not easy to find or expensive.
Could you ask that Alley guy if they would sell some rips? I'd pay some $$$ for this shit
This 'Hill Heaven' release was actually available to buy and download from Junodownload.com, unfortunately I've only discovered this after the fact that the entire site shut down. I am still utterly disappointed as the entirety of their digital catalogue is gone, forever.
DeleteSpeaking of CD's, I have this on the way, was just lucky enough to find it locally! So that'll be my next post: https://www.discogs.com/release/970035-Pound-System-As-You-Were
I've actually pestered the guy a few times asking if he would accept donations but he is too kind. I don't think he'll accept $$ but I will continue to pester him anyway :) He has another rare italian trance record to rip and send my way, this is of course, another one that is not available for sale.
Happy fuckin days my friend!
Meant sorted, I ate that word hahahaha
ReplyDelete